LAST UPDATE: 8TH JUNE 2021
Personal Data Protection Notice
Eostre Bhd,(hereafter Eostre) respect the privacy of our Eostre Distributors with regard to personal data. This Personal Data Protection Notice is formulated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (herein after referred to as ‘the Act’). Pursuant to the requirements of the Act, we hereby issue this notice to all our Eostre Distributors detailing the management of your personal data.
- PERSONAL DATA
Eostre will process your personal data as listed, but not limited to, below, which has been provided by you to Eostre for the furtherance of your direct selling transactions.
- Age, sex, date of birth, Malaysia Identity number, passport number where relevant
- Race, nationality, religion
- Contact information, address, phone & Fax number, e-mail address,
- Marital status, family details (children and spouse’s details)
- Photographs given to Eostre and/or taken at Eostre’s official company functions
- Credit card and or Debit card
- Bank account particulars
- Co-applicant name where relevant
- Memorandum of Association , Articles Of Association, Form 24, Form 49, Form A and Form D, Relevant License for those who register as a business unit where applicable
- Username and password for Eostre Website
(Collectively hereinafter referred to as ‘Personal Data’)
Your Personal Data are also collected from various sources including but not limited to:
- information or comments or messages you have provided to us by whatsoever means and/or in whatever manner;
- information input submitted to online facilities
- information obtained independently by us from other lawful sources
- USAGE OF DATA
Eostre will use and/or process the personal data for, amongst others, the following reasons:
- Disbursement of Commissions earned.
- Publishing of articles, leaflets, magazines in print or electronic media including but not limited to social media, e-book, etc.
- where relevant, marketing of products and services and sending any updates, new products, special offers, advertising, promotional material and/or commercial material to you, processing invoices and payments (including card payments); and/or
- conducting research on planning, product, goods, services, security and testing; and/or
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, management, development, record-keeping, contractual enforcement of the transaction and communication with you ; and/or
- where required by law, where Eostre consider that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where Eostre suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and/or
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in the company; and/or
- where a service and product provider, requires in order for such service and product provider to perform functions, obligations or services as required by Eostre or under the laws, rules, regulations, by-laws and/or guidelines (whether or not having the force of laws) or as required by any governmental and/or non-governmental authorities, agencies or departments or a third party requires in order to ensure compliance with agreement(s) or document(s); and/or
- for purposes of preparation and submission of any claims or payments to any party or for any audit/checks by any party for whatever purpose related to Eostre business; and/or
- purposes connected with the enforcement of Eostre rights pursuant to any letter, agreement and/or document including seeking legal and financial advice, taking any preliminary steps or commencing any legal action; and/or
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law; and/or
- For any other purposes that is incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to Eostre purposes.
- We may either contact you for the purpose as set out in (2) above via telephone calls, e-mails, text messaging, post, facsimile, social media or by whatsoever form of available communication.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Eostre will keep your Personal Data confidential and will not be disclosed for any purpose other than the purpose for which the personal data was collected at the time of collection. However, on certain circumstances, your Personal Data may be disclosed to any other parties as stated or required by the Act or law governing Malaysia.
Eostre shall keep and process your Personal Data in a secure manner, where practicable and reasonable , in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Data including loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- RETENTION OF DATA
The Personal Data processed shall not be kept longer than is necessary after termination of contract / agreement between yourself and Eostre shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal data is destroyed or permanently deleted if it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was to be processed.
- TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Due to the global nature of Eostre’s business, Eostre may transfer your Personal Data to the other affiliated Eostre companies (which may be located in other countries) or to any parties located in other countries (including countries that have a different data protection regime than is found in the country where you are based). Any Personal Data transferred shall be used for the purposes as set out in (1) above and disclosed to parties stated in (2) above.
As Data Subject I hereby agree to the transfers of personal data as stated above.
- ACCESS AND CORRECTION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you would like to access, make any enquiries or change to your Personal Data, you may contact:
Eostre Bhd. (1328516-T)
D-B1-01 & D-B3-01, Soho 2, Empire Damansara,
Jalan PJU 8/8A,
47820, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Request to access or correct the Personal Data may be subjected to a fee.
- PERSONAL DATA GIVEN BY YOU
You hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent from the persons and/or companies represented by you for you to provide their respective Personal Data to us for the purposes as set out in (1) above and disclosed to parties stated in (2) above.
- CHANGES TO PRIVACY NOTICE
Eostre reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time without prior notice. Eostre advises that you check this Personal Data Protection Notice on Eostre’s website on a regular basis.